Let's work together
My Officiating Services Are Designed To Make Your Special Day Go As Smoothly As Possible. I Have Decades Of Officiating Experience And Will Deliver A Calm, Professional, And Guiding Experience For Your Wedding. If You Have Any Questions About The Process Or If You Need Help With Things Like Vows Or How The Ceremony Will Flow, I Will Cover That With You On Our Initial Phone Call.
- A one hour video chat to create a first draft outline for the ceremony.
- Edits to the ceremony as needed.
- Endorse the certificate of marriage and process the license with the Clerk of Courts.
- Arrive one hour prior to the ceremony to coordinate with the D.J., photographers, videographer and venue coordinator.
- Assist in creating personal marriage vows or special speeches.
- Be available for consultation throughout the process on any level.
- Create a rehearsal outline for the venue coordinator or wedding planner to follow for the rehearsal.
- Offer options/ideas in document form as a resource for the ceremony.
- Final review of the ceremony either via zoom/FaceTime.
- Color coordinate my apparel to match the color theme of the wedding.
Guiding your family through difficult life events, I am here and available to help.
I am an experienced master of ceremonies that will help create and present your special event in excellence. As a motivational speaker I can deliver a message that will inspire, equip and challenge your audience. With just a phone call we can discuss your details.
What is the starting price for your wedding services?
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
What services do you provide?
What religious affiliations do you serve?
On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
In which states are you licensed?
What languages do you speak?